Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

"wrong on so many levels"



I started cleaning out Tyson's closet since he has quickly grown out of his clothes. In doing this I found a bag of hand-me-down Halloween outfits from his cousins. SO I decided to try out the chicken. Lets just say it isn't going to work for Halloween this year. If he could actually lift his arms you would see that the little chicken has wings...but poor Tyson couldn't move. I tried to get Scott to help me take a picture but he refused to cooperate and he said "That is wrong on so many levels." I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to make sure those are handy in about 18 years so you can put them on his senior page....ha! Too cute!!!

All American Family said...

I just love it!! Jacob was given a little outfit when he was born that I put on him one Sunday and all David could say was "I am SOOO sorry Jacob"...yeah, it was bad. What us Mothers do to our kids!!