Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grammy Rita's card


I love Grammy Rita & Grampa Don. I can't wait to see them.  Kisses (boogies are free).
I picked out this card for Grammy Rita's birthday.
Mommy wrote the message but I told her what to write, 

and then I gave it kisses before she put it in the mail. If Mommy actually puts a stamp on it and puts in the mail today maybe you will get it before your actual birthday...earlier than Uncle D-Dub got his. (HEY DWAYNE...it was STILL October!!)  LOVE YOU!!!


Maybe this will make up for the fact that there won't be a picture actually IN the card since she hasn't developed any since I was 6 months old. HA HA HA...she will bring some on the next visit.

KISSES  (boogies are still free)

No comments: