Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

"It took me a little while to actually TOUCH it...but once I did...I  LOVED IT!!!!"

"MeMe and Adi gave me this...and I think Blake likes it too."
"Mommy tried to make a cupcake bear...good try Mommy...Market Basket makes excellent cakes!" lol
"This is what Uncle D-Dub gave me for my Birthday/Christmas...when Mommy said 'YES' she thought it was a 'little' inflatable...I think all of my friends...and Mommy AND Daddy could play in here at the the same time. I love you Uncle D-Dub...and Mommy said 'No we don't need anymore balls.'"

"Daddy & Mommy got me a camo 4 wheeler...I'm ready for my first hunting trip now!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF MY GIFTS and all of the LOVE!!! I had a very special day!"   Mommy will add more pics of me playing with ALL my new toys after the holiday."




1 comment:

All American Family said...

Happy Birthday little man! How can it be a year already since you were born? You've grown up to be sooo handsome! See what you can do about getting those balls from your inflatable bouncy thing ALL OVER the house. ;) Tell your Momma I love her and she's doing a great job at this whold Mommy thing...she's raising a very precious little boy!