Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Mommy of the Year"




And the award goes to....ME...thank you very much. I have to admit when I was nominated for this award I was in shock...now that the I have had time to think it through I understand why I would fall in the category...every Mommy has gifts...here's my latest...Yesterday afternoon I was talking on the phone with Dwayne...Tyson talked to him a little on speaker phone...then it was apparent that he must have a new diaper immediately...(you know how this happens sometimes)...well when I put him on the diaper changer he looked up at me and smiled...and then I proceeded to drop my cell phone on his face.  He looked at me as if to say "are you kidding me???" Then he screamed his poor baby head off while huge crocodile tears rolled down his face...I hung up on Dwayne...sorry Dwayne....I will call you later....Every couple of seconds he would take a breath look at me...then scream again...I took this picture about 10 minutes after it was ll over...and it was already pretty dark. Poor baby...Mommy's sorry!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ha! It happens to the best of us. Luckily, they won't rememember any of it:)