Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Slip N' Slide

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Slip N Slide
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Aunt Misty got crazy this weekend and broke out the slip n' slide after a day of "moving" a few things to Momma Chris' new house.  Tyson was not too sure about all of this...but he is always game for what the "big boys" are doing. The slide show is just random pics from the afternoon...my favorite being the above pic of Tyson eating his first "push up" with KiKi (Kiersten).  The video is by far the best moment of the afternoon though...I got what I prayed for...a son with "no fear." When Lane & Landon figured out that they could use the "big slide" to increase their fun...Tyson decided he was man enough for this...of course he has NEVER even climbed the ladder, been in the fort, OR slid down the slide before...but he's a Bartlett Boy...he can do ANYTHING!!!  No I did not put the video camera down...I let Aunt Misty save him...so I could "capture the moment." My sweet BABY!!! 

1 comment:

Ange Payne said...

Love the video. That is just like those boys!!