Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chick-fil-A Playland






This is the weekend of the 2nd Annual Doc B Mega Bass Tournament at the lake. At the present time there are 10 grown men at our lake house acting like 2 year olds who are participating in the Bass Masters. It is A LOT of fun...and I am hoping it is not as windy there as it is here today.  My friend Vicki and I met last night for a toddler playdate...we started at Toys R Us and ended at Chick-fil-A. Why? because Chick-fil-A sandwiches are THE BEST! and they have a playland...which I did not know before. Tyson and Kaden had a BLAST together (Kaden is 22 months and Tyson is 14 months)....and I added the top picture to make their Daddies proud. 

No comments: