Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's another BOY!!!

OH YEA!!! for those who have trouble reading ultrasound pics...these are the legs and hiney of the newest Bartlett Baby Boy.  The arrow indicates that he is a BOY indeed.  We are VERY excited. Tyson still doesn't have a clue...but we like to think he is very excited as well. In about 5 years ALL the boys will be attending the Doc B Mega Bass Tournament and Mommy will be scrapbooking or shopping somewhere...or maybe just taking a nap. The newest Bartlett is expected to arrive by July 16th. Life is GOOD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that looks like an alien x ray...I hope he doesn't look like "Jingles!" I am so excited for you both. I am really praying for you to be the next "octo-mom." That would get you to the 10 kids I always hoped you would have. Seriously, this is great. I am going to come to Groves in early April and stay for a day or so. I am planning on bringing about 50 7-8th grade students there for a week in the summer for a mission project. Can you guess what week....July 11-18th! So maybe the kids can come see you at the hospital, wouldn't that be great?

I'll call you in a few weeks. I leave for Israel on Saturday for 2 weeks. Pray for Amanda while I'm gone, with my kids, she will need it.

All American Family said...

I like Jon's idea of coming up to see you with 50 7th-8th graders...sounds like a plan to me. Maybe I can come and photograph it all. ;)