Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daddy is a genius!!!

I purchased this little Tonka Car Track the day after Thanksgiving at Toys R Us for "practically nothing." Yes, it was absolutely worth standing in line for this Christmas gift. Since Christmas I have spent many shopping trips looking for the batteries that go with it. I was not about to tell Scott that I couldn't find the right batteries because I was afraid "maybe this is why it was so CHEAP." Since I didn't have these Tyson and I play with it WITHOUT power...does it really need power?  This is one of the many toys we left in the living room yesterday. When Daddy came home Tyson showed it to him...so they could "play." In a few minutes this is what I heard and saw in the living room. Apparently 1.5v and "C" batteries are the same thing...and of course...I stock up on EVERYTHING...we do live in a Hurricane friendly environment...so we have TONS of "C" batteries. I guess it is A LOT more fun to play with when it has power...sorry buddy. Thank goodness Daddy is a genius!!!

No comments: