Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pics from the week


MeMe gave Tyson a sucker when they were playing outside the other day. I love the picture of him blowing in the grass.
Unfortunately, Tyson thinks he has to talk on the phone like everyone else as soon as he gets in the car. He is talking on his Mickey Mouse phone in Daddy's truck. I don't know who he is talking to...but it looks like a pretty serious conversation.

I wish I would have had the video camera ready for this one. I think these pics are from last week. This was his first day to wear a new outfit. The big deal was the fact that he got to wear shorts and sandals. He thinks he looks pretty good. So good that he had to do a little happy dance.

3 comments:

All American Family said...

They learn pretty young about talking on the phone don't they! And he does look mighty handsome in his new duds. I'd love to see a video of the happy dance some time. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is trying to be like his Uncle Dewey!!!!! He is growing up soooo fast. Times flies even when you don't want it to.

Anonymous said...

haha! I like to do the happy dance when I get a new outfit, too, Tyson!