Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hand-me-downs



We have been SO blessed with BAGS of hand-me-down clothes from cousins Lane & Landon. Most of Tyson's clothes are hand-me-downs. We love them...we came home the other day and MeMe had Tyson dressed to "play." Scott is not a huge fan of what I like to call a "romper" (the cute little "baby" one piece outfits.) I think they are precious...so he is sporting a baseball romper...but then we saw his florescent green crocs WITH SOCKS....and we just want to know if these were Lane's, Landon's, or Kiersten's???  Scott is betting on Kiersten. Of course to top it off Tyson is carrying my camera case around...this is a little thing we like to call his "man purse." Needless to say Daddy changed his clothes into something "UT" and we all went to eat dinner. CUTIE!!!

1 comment:

All American Family said...

oh my...Tyson is a cutie! I like the rompers...they're only young once and they don't have to look like little men immediately. ;) And...umm...aren't there a lot of "men" at UT that carry around man bags...or something like that?? ;)