Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Mike is here!!!

Baby Mike arrived at 1:09 pm Thursday, July 9, 2009. He was 7lbs 1oz and 19 1/4 inches long. He was sent to NICU due to labored breathing. This took us by surprise...and I had a difficult time since I was unable to see him since I had a c-section. Scott would take pictures and bring them back to me to see. The next morning Scott was there before 6am and they took him off the oxygen so Scott was able to hold him for the first time. As soon as they removed caths etc. I took a shower and walked down to NICU so I could see him and hold him for the first time. I got to nurse him for the first time Saturday afternoon, and he was moved to the nursery soon after...so Scott and I kept him in the room with us the last night. We were all released yesterday so we spent our first night at home last night. Although the first night for Baby Mike was pretty restless we are happy to be home and healthy. As you can see from the pics Tyson is VERY excited about his Baby Mike.  He gives him LOTS of sugars and tries to feed him french fries. It's about to get crazy. I will try to add more pics later...but for now...I am going to rest and get back on my feet.  Thanks for all the love, prayers, and support. We are SO BLESSED!!!

TO SEE MORE PICS...click on  Riley's World under "Our friends" 

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm coming by....TODAY!! I can't wait to meet him. He's beautiful!! I just showed Kaden...he keeps saying "Baby Mike here! Baby Mike here!" REST!!

Heather said...

awe! Jeanifer, he is gorgeous! Congratultions!
(The exact same scenario happened with us and Jude...didn't it feel good to finally hold him and nurse him?!)

And YES, it is about to get CRAZY around your house! Enjoy it! The time will go by too fast!

Congratulations, again...you have a beautiful family!