Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Since someone apparently got pregnant all by herself and messed up everyone's summer by keeping us from the lake...we spent July 4th weekend at home.  BUT it was great...we rested...and worked on the house getting everything "baby ready." Scott cooked GOOD FOOD...and we played in the pool. We went over to the Perkins that evening for hotdogs and fireworks...and Tyson loved it!  All-in-All...a very happy 4th of July!"Momma!!! Why aren't we at the lake??"
Daddy needs lots of help cooking.
"If this had gas...I could get to the lake by myself!"

Helping Daddy is serious business.
Daddy taught me how to shoot baskets this weekend. Can you see my new floaties?? they have fabric covers because I bit a hole in my other ones...and these are fish...they go "CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!"

No comments: