Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hula Hoop

I should have blogged this last month...but I just haven't had time to actually sit and CROP anything. THIS IS WORTH IT THOUGH! AS you can see from the picture above Tyson and Daddy like to play Wii Fit together on occassion. I have learned when i do WiiFit during the day (which I should really do MORE often) I have to give Tyson a controller of his own (not plugged in of course) AND he has to have his own Wii board or he will try to push me off of the real one. So I took the kneeling bad from the bathtub to create a Wii balance board just for Tyson. Scott made me PROMISE to keep him out of the video...so I had to do some cropping before I could post this...but I have LAUGHED until I cried today watching the whole video. Below you will see Tyson doing the hula hoop activity with Daddy. As you can see Tyson is VERY impressed with Daddy's abilities. (Scott said if I put him on here...he would video me and put in on U-Tube...NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT!!!)

No comments: