Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Typical Morning Lately

Monday morning at 5:15 a.m. Yes...that is almost a smile on Scott's face. He loves his little guys!
This is from another morning a few weeks ago...when I got to see what it looks like from the outside...he is looking for scott...who is actually in the shower.
"Daddy!!! hurry up Shawn the Sheep is on Disney Playhouse"

I made him sit on the rug and wait patiently....HA,,,i just laughed out loud when i typed that word...ha ha ha


I am posting this between 6:15 and 6:30 a.m. HOPEFULLY...why do I say this...because Tyson could be up ANY second. He used to sleep until 8ish. Since we have brought Baby Mike home...Tyson has decided that he needs to wake up anywhere between 5:30 and 6:30...6:30 is DOable...I was trying to wake up at 6am to get in the shower before Scott wakes up. That was my PLAN...well that has turned into me waking up at 5am on most days to try and "beat the boys." Sometimes I will be in the shower and I will see little tiny hands on the shower door "Momma Momma!" That is a typical 5:30 morning....if this doesn't happen I am almost certain to hear Disney Playhouse on the tv when I get out of the shower because Scott interecepted Tyson before he broke into my showertime. This means Tyson will "lay" in bed with Daddy and watch cartoons (because Daddy LOVE watching OSO!) until I bring a coffee for Daddy and a strawberry milk for Tyson. And let me stress that I use the term "lay" LOOSELY!!!
Scott was in Boston this weekend and he returned LATE Sunday night...or early Monday morning depending on how you look at it...Baby Mike woke up at 4:30 for his bottle (oh yea...the INFANT goes a full SEVEN hours between his nighttime and morning bottle...SWEET!) until you have a morning like Monday...back to 4:30 a.m. Baby Mike wakes up at 4:30 am for his bottle I finish all of that process up...when we hear the "SCRRRRREEEEAAACCCHH" of Tyson door through the monitor...and Scott's eyes pop open and he says "SERIOUSLY! are you kidding me???" "SLAM" (that is Tyson hitting the first pocket door...."pat pat pat" (that's his feet across the living room floor) I AM NOW TYPING THIS AS IT HAPPENS...because his OF COURSE AWAKE....because it is 6:36...AAAWWWW....then you hear "SLAM" (that is Tyson hitting the 2nd pocket door" then you hear "HEY!!!!" at the TOP of his Baby lungs he screams as he runs into the bedroom. Sweet Jesus oh how I love coffee!!!! Now am listening to "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and the silence I have enjoyed since 5:00 a.m. is NOW OVER! but I am refreshed and ready for a NEW DAY!!

i am holding tyson now and typing with one hand...it is gonna be a good day

1 comment:

All American Family said...

Love the pic of your 3 boys in the bed...nothing like snuggling with the fam - preferrably on a Sat. morning though. ;)