Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Tyson: the BIG helper

I haven't posted in a while...but for some reason Tyson now is enjoying being in the scrapbook/computer room so he can COLOR...and of course mess up anything I have already organized. None-the-less...here I am today...with enough time while Baby Mike naps to upload a video and pics from this morning. I am still learning how to use IMovie...so I can't title everything to "explain" but this video is from Tyson "helping" me with Baby Mike this morning. He LOVES to make him smile...there is nothing "easy" about Tyson...but he tries...just needs to be reminded on occassion. At the end of the video you will see Tyson trying to give Baby Mike "knuckles" and of course a kiss. Baby Mike is gonna be TOUGH!!! and you can tell they already LOVE each other so much. (gotta go...my room is full of post it notes now...geeze)


No comments: