Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chopsticks



Today we met the family in Beaumont to "pick up the boys." We met at Tokyo to have lunch...YUMMY!!! It was so good to see the boys again...we missed them a lot. Momma Chris kept them this weekend so Scott and I could enjoy some adult time with friends and host a party. It was a GREAT weekend...but we are happy to have our boys back.

When we walked in today Michael said "this is the same table we sat at last time" and when we sat down Lane said "Aunt Jean...last time we were here you were pregnant with Tyson." I am sure I am not the only one who enjoyed myself today...but at the same time kept thinking about "the last time we were here." The last time we were here we met the family for Mother's Day in 2007. Scott and I knew we were pregnant with Tyson so it was a VERy happy Mother's Day for me.

So while THE WHOLE HOUSE but me is napping this afternoon (it's been a long weekend) ha ha ha...I have been going through pictures and remembering "the last time." Lane, Landon, and KiKi were SO YOUNG!!! they look like babies! and of course we miss Poppa Mike so much. I can't help but think he would be so proud of us today...for creating new memories...because today I laughed SO MUCH! it is always fun to see life through the eyes of children. Even though the kids could eat with chopsticks better than Aunt Jean...I tried.

So I share our memories with you...and I hope you enjoy "the changes" in the kiddos as much as I have. God is good...and although we wish Poppa Mike was still physically here with us...we are BLESSED beyond measure with the JOY and excitement of our children.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Tokyo 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Tokyo '07
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: