Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

We have a READER!!!


One of Tyson's favorite things is to read books with Daddy before bedtime and sit on the floor in his room, or on his beanbag in the living room and read his books. I LOVE IT!!! Read to your children...it is PRECIOUS time you may not get back...and read IN FRONT of your children...books, magazines, the newspaper, etc...just instill that LOVE early. Usually he is a silent reader, but yesterday he decided that he needed to read a story to Momma. As a Reading Teacher it makes me proud...as his Momma I am down right speechless...of course I control the video and you don't see the part where I had to turn the book right side up...and you may not be able to completely follow the story line (or any words for that matter)...but I think I may have produced a GENIUS!!! (that half of the genetics obviously came from me) :) Enjoy Clifford the Big Red Dog

1 comment:

All American Family said...

awww...how sweet is this! ;) I've been reading to Jacob regularly since he was born and now he "reads" to Lia. Priceless! And I dare say - you HAVE produced a genius - and I'm quite sure it ALL comes from your side.