Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Haircut


"I went to meet Daddy yesterday and get MY FIRST HAIRCUT!  Bye Bye baby mullet"



"Momma & Daddy had to help hold me still...I did NOT cry...but I kept turning around so I could see what Ms. Joy was doing."

"Just for the record I am not crying in this picture...unfortunately I woke up with pink eye in BOTH eyes...AGAIN!"   

Momma will post pics of the new haircut after he wakes up today.










1 comment:

All American Family said...

Awe...so sorry to hear about the pink eye! NO fun! I'm sure Scott will love this...when I first looked at this entry I was thinking "why on earth is Scott wearing a shirt like that...he looks like a clown"!!! After careful examination again and again I realized it's the cloak thing. shew!!!

(No, we don't take Jacob to get his hair cut, David does it his self. Otherwise I would have known imediately Scott didn't come directly from the circus.)

;)