Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You do what you gotta do!!


We went to "Niece"  Kiersten's Magical Fairy Princess Birthday Party this weekend. (you should hear Scott say that with LOADS of excitement in his voice) "KiKi" turned 3.  I will post pics of that when Aunt Misty sends me some...I was a slacker Aunt and did not have my camera...well, YES...I did HAVE my camera, but I couldn't find it in the bottom of my purse. OH WELL...anyway...we did not bring anything for Tyson to sit in to eat...and he is a WIGGLE WORM...so the picture above shows how we resolved this.  HEY! you do what you gotta do...CPS anyone???

2 comments:

Jenn said...

that is GREAT!!! :)

Ross & Stacie said...

I love it!! I will have to do this to Spence. Why can boys not be still? Sadee was so easy at this age.

If you get 2 comments from me I'm sorry. Something strange happened to the computer when trying to post the 1st time.