Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

"Teaching an old dog new tricks?"

"RELEASE!"
So I have had a challenging time learning how to nurse Baby Mike for AN HOUR at a time while occupying the time of twenty month old Tyson. My "favorite" activity is PUPPY play. Tyson new thing is to crawl around on all fours...bark like a dog...eat dog food if you aren't watching him...if you can't find him he might be sitting in front of the dog bowl...WITH HIS FACE IN IT...drinking water...SO I decided to teach him how to play FETCH. While I am nursing he brings me a fabric ball...I say "SIT"...he laughs hysterically and sits down on the floor...I say "STAY" he stays almost as well as Trigger....I throw it as far as I can...he crawls or RUNS to it...picks it up like a dog with only his mouth...brings it back to me and then I say RELEASE...he drops it in my hand...and we play AGAIN MOMMA AGAIN!!

Why is this not on video...COME ON PEOPLE...I am NURSING...how many hands do you think I have??? These photos are from a night with friends when we played fetch with Tyson and his buddy Kaden...TOO CUTE!!! (thanks for the pics Vicki)



No comments: