Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Wii Fit

I have been working on making a more structured schedule to keep up with Tyson AND Baby Mike. (preferably things that do NOT cost money...and will keep us out of the stores (TARGET is my friend)...ha ha ha) So I decided to quit making excuses for my lack of exercise and do this WITH Tyson even if we have to be inside the house due to weather. One day last week when it poured down rain I got out the Wii Fit I got for Christmas. Yes, I was pregnant at this time (because it turns out we like being pregnant or nursing EVERY Christmas)...and when I started the Wii...my little Mii (character) continued to get "more plump" and there is NOT a button that says "I AM PREGNANT!" So I stopped using it...so here I am 5 weeks post-op...and I get on it again...WITH Tyson...just trying to get Tyson to STAND STILL long enough for the Wii to "measure" him was a challenge. Then I tried to teach him how to use it...for those who do not know...you can do many activies/exercises using the Wii board...you stand on it and follow the movements on the screen. I chose RUNNING for Tyson...because the point is...he gets TIRED enough to take a BIG BOY nap...as you can see from the video...he doesn't quite get the concept of staying ON the board...but as long as he thinks he is playing...I think he will wear himself out. Since this video...Scott has created a Mii (so he can play with Tyson in the evenings) You create goals for yourself...and my goal is to LOSE the same about that Scott has chosen to GAIN every two weeks. (life IS NOT FAIR) He also taught Tyson to say "Hey Momma...BEAT THAT!" Seriously...why do boys have to be so competitive??? Momma just wants to get WiiFIT!!





No comments: