Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

CHARGER???



Mommy can not find the charger to her camera. 

So I am sitting at the computer instead of WORKING on the house while Tyson takes a nap since the "outer bands" of Hurricane Dolly are still putting a damper on our week.  (That run-on sentence is a perfect example of why Mrs. Bartlett should take a break from teaching. ha ha ha) So I will now share GLAMOUR shots of the "baby dogs" taken by Scott Bartlett. 

Yes, their lives have changed dramatically. They are still spoiled rotten, and they think they are human. But, they have to share time with Tyson.

I will keep looking for my charger...until then...fear not...I will add "old" pics.


No comments: