Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stage 2 Foods

OK so this morning I was trying to feed Tyson some new food. He is now eating Stage 2 foods and I tried giving him Apple Blueberries. (Which, for the record, "everyone" told me he would LOVE). Well I think they look too much like prunes and he does NOT care for those...nor do we care for the diapers that follow. 

Before I even gave him a bite he looked at them and started spitting.  The only other thing he has seemed to dislike so far are peas... he practically spit them in my eyes and Scott said he would have done the same if I fed them to him.

I just learned that my camera will video as well... hopefully this will be a fun way to "see" Tyson on a regular basis. Of course it is difficult to video and feed him at the same time.

After I finished this little video he ate the whole thing with a big smile on his face. So thank you to "everyone" who told me he would like them.

1 comment:

All American Family said...

just be veeery careful when you feed him pineapples the first time...you may only want to feed that to him once and wait a day to feed him more if he likes them...speaking from experience!! You do NOT want the diaper explosions we had!!