Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who's your MOMMY and DADDY???




Just for the record let's all take a moment and ask ourselves WHO does Tyson REALLY look like. 


Does he look more like his Daddy??? 



 or his Mommy?

No I am NOT cheating by showing you a distance picture of Scott and Tyson together...while my photo is closer with NO make-up. If you look closely Scott and Tyson are even dressed the same. (thank you MeMe!!) 

Now when he was born I was the first to tell you that he looked JUST LIKE his Daddy...the only thing he had of mine were a set of MONKEY toes and fingers.  

Let us know what you think. Not that this is in ANYWAY a competition between me and Scott.  ha ha ha

2 comments:

All American Family said...

Sorry Patty...but my vote is Daddy! I know, I know, I know...you wanted sooo bad for people to vote for you. See...I'm in the SAME place, Jacob looks just like David EVERYONE says, but there are things about him that look like me. It just seems that my Mom and I are the only ones who see them. ;) When he was a baby he absolutely was a clone of his Dad, but now that he's getting older I *think* more of his Mom's features are starting to show up. All I have to say is this little girl I'm carrying better look JUST LIKE ME!! ;) (But the truth is I want her to have David's nice coloring vs. my pale white self so if that's the case everyone will say she looks JUST LIKE her Daddy - they can't get over the color and see features.) Then there will be once again just a wee bit of envy there. ;) (How's this for a book of a comment!!)

Jeanifer said...

Based on Coker's last comment (yes Kristen you will ALWAYS be Coker...just like I will ALWAYS be Patty)...I feel like I should Monitor my comments before I allow them to be posted...seeing how you OBVIOUSLY did not look CLOSELY at these pictures...HA HA HA Just kidding...MISS YOU GIRL

As for those of you who have sent me e-mails and given me phone calls concerning this post...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! that is ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS! HA HA HA