Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tyson's room



Tyson is officially sleeping in his own room. Upon the return of Scrap Camp I fixed up the crib and baby monitors and off to his room he went. He has not been sleeping in our bed, but he has been in the basinet beside our bed from day one. This is a transition for everyone. The first night he did ok...I walked back and forth a lot trying to keep him quiet since Daddy had to go to work the next day. Last night he slept from 9pm til 4:30 am without a sound. I found his paci and he slept til 6:30 a.m. at which time Daddy found the paci and he slept til 8:30. WOW!!! I would like to say this is because I changed the sheets on his crib to fancy soft ones made by Momma Chris...I think his Daddy would like to say it is because he "graduated" into jammies last night. He was sleeping in what we like to call a "man dress." Regardless I will buy TWENTY more jammies and sheets if he will continue to sleep like this at night. And yes...WE KNOW...we need to buy larger jammies...it was VERY difficult to get him into these after lotion. He kind of looked like a sausage. 

1 comment:

All American Family said...

awe...don't you just love seeing that beautiful face in the morning!! Congrats on getting him into his own room!